Downloading Spotify Premium APK for Android
- 1 Downloading Spotify Premium APK for Android
- 1.1 Method #1
- 1.2 Troubleshooting Method #1
- 1.3 Method #2 For Getting Spotify Premium APK on Android
First off, this method can be used and downloaded on any device including but not limited to smart phones, computers, tablets, and even your television if it is set up to a PlayStation, or Xbox.
This link provides you with a full premium account that will allow you to download and save your favorite music on and off line. It also unlocks the premium sound quality offered by Spotify. With this version you will get zero commercials, the ability to playback any sound file of your choosing, and unlimited skips when streaming.
Step 1: Download The ZIP File
To get started, you need to download the zip file and unzip the files within this download. Many people chose 7zip for this process. But you can use whatever file manager you have to get the file out of the zipped folder and onto your desktop or device. Click The Red Button Below Which Says The Present Version Of Latest Updated APK file.
Step 2: Extract The Zip File
Once your files have been extracted to a folder of your choosing, you simply need to locate the file that has the “apk” name. This will be a .com file and all you have to do is tap on it to begin downloading the apk.
Step 3: Install apk file & allow access
Once you have the app installed, you will get a pop-up that is asking permission to allow access. All you have to do is enable this for the installation to proceed. Once you have allowed access to the files, you should see an “Installing” notification. This is probably the longest that you will have to wait as it takes about a minute or two for the installation to proceed.
Step 4: Sign Up for an account & get Trail
Next, you will need to download Spotify app and make sure you get the “Premium” plan. You will be required to set up a user name and password for your account. But all this will be free of charge due to this app allowing new users the 30-day trial period.
Step 5: Log in to Spotify Premium Account
If all goes well, you will see a notification stating that the installation was a success. Then on your device you will see an icon that has appeared. After all this, you will then go back to your Spotify account and login with the user name and password you set up prior to installing the apk. And you should have access to the 40 million songs and all the features of Spotify Premium at no cost to you.
You Must be thinking of If you download and use spotify music player to your android then you must be able to use it in some other Devices, You are absoulately right. You can see spotify APP for all devices from here.
Troubleshooting Method #1
There are a few things that may come up when downloading this apk. The first is based on the device. Many Android users may get a warning about security issues, or that your phone will not install any programs or apps.
To work around this issue, all you have to do is go into your phones settings and look for the Spotify apk from the unknown source. Select the toggle that allows you to override this restriction to allow the unknown source and continue downloading the apk.
The second known issue is for those who live outside of It’s serving area. While they allows users from parts of Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East, not all countries can get it. So if you live outside of the area, you will have to use Method #2 to get it done.
Another problem that may arise is the inability to download music and listen offline. Unfortunately at this time, the apk does not permit the ability to download music. You can store your music within Spotify app and have it readily available. However, to download you will have to get a premium account.
The reason for this issue is due to the downloading option being a part of the account you set up in the beginning. So if you have selected a “Free” account when signing up, the feature to download music will not be available to you.
If you happen to get have issues with the ‘skipping’ feature of it, the only way to resolve the issue is by uninstalling the app. Then follow the steps in Method #1 to get a fresh installation.
Of course there is also the possibility that it will automatically log you out if you are using this apk. To resolve this issue, clear your data and cache for the Spotify application. If that doesn’t work follow these steps:
- On your Android device, look for your settings icon and into the apps file.
- Find the Spotify app and click on it. There you will be prompted with the ability to fix the auto log out Issue.
- Clear the data there. Then make sure to clear the cache or browsing history your phone has stored.
- Reset the app so that it will enable the Spotify app to go back to its original settings. Do not be alarmed when a message pops up stating you are about to lose all your files and data for this app. Go ahead and delete the information.
- Now try again.
If these five steps still give you an issue, you may need to use Method #2 for complete your destination.
Method #2 For Getting Spotify Premium APK on Android
- To begin, you are going to have to get a VPN app and install it on your phone. This app is completely free through the Google Play store. The best one to get is called Browsec free VPN. Once you have this app, install it.
- Now that app is up and running, you need to look for a location that you want your phone to be linked to. Any of the 56 countries that this app works in you can use. But the most common is the United States or even Singapore.
- Next, turn on the VPN. If by chance the Browsec VPN isn’t working. There are literally hundreds of other apps you can use to get the same thing done. Just make sure to find one that supports a country that is one that they uses.
- Now that you have the VPN running in the background.
- You can begin the installation using Method #1. Method #2 using the VPN helps solve a lot of issues that arise when using this apk.
- Once Spotify premium apk works the way you want it to, you can delete the VPN app from your device and all should work flawlessly.