Download & Installation process Spotify Premium on iPhone
Now with your trusty phone attached to a power source, you can begin with the following steps,
- The first step is to make sure you phone is plugged into your computer either by USB or by iDevice. Next you will need to download Cydia Impactor as well as the Spotify app to your computer.
- Next, decompress the Cydia Impactor and make sure to save it to a new file. Once this is completed, you need to take the Spotify icon and drag it into Cydia Impactor.
- Once you press the start button, you will get a message telling you that you need to login to your Apple account. This is to make sure you are not a robot. Just log in your information and continue.
- Once this is completed, you will notice it’s icon on your home screen. Next you will need to open the file. You will get a message stating the file is from an unknown source. To by-pass this, go to your settings and find “general”. Click on that then find your profile. There you will see Spotify listed and you need to mark them as “trusted developers.”
- After all this, you will need to reboot your system. Simply power down and restart everything. Once completed, you should have open access to your new Spotify Premium account.
Of Course Some of you are android users & you are searching for the latest spotify apk for android devices right ? Don’t worry, Visit our mentioned page or just search our blog “android” you will find the best & latest updated apk file for Android Devices & the proper procedure guideline that will help you to install the APK.